Auditions for "High School Musical, Junior"
The Spring Musical for 2016 is "High School Musical (Junior)"
January 25: Dance - 2:45 - 4:00 pm
January 26: Sing - 2:45 - 4:00 pm
January 27: Act - 2:45 - 4:00 pm
January 28: Callbacks - after school until finished
- You must complete (and have signed by a parent) the audition form prior to the first day of auditions. You can get it from Mrs. Chappell Brock in Room 111.
- Go to http://www.mtishows.com/disneys-high-school-musical-jr for show details and music samples.
- The Director will teach you a dance to perform.
- You should prepare a song from the show to sing. Get the music from Mrs. Chappell Brock. Bring in a CD.
- The Director will assign side for cold reads/improvisational scenes based on characters from the show.
Legally Blonde Cast & Crew (2015)